If you do not agree with the terms of this Policy, please do not use this Website or the avail the services provided by this Website.
1. WHAT WE COLLECT
We receive information about you that is required during the time of registration with the Website as well as the information you choose to share in a range of ways.
- Information You Give Us. When you choose to sign up we collect your name, postal address, email address, phone number, username, password and other information you directly give us on our Site. Sharing details allows us to do things like show you age-appropriate content and advertisements.
We receive information about you whenever you interact with our Website, such as when you send or receive a message. When you post any information on the Website. On posting information on our Website we may receive additional information related data (or metadata), such as time, date, place you uploaded such information.
We may also receive data from computer, mobile phone or other device you use to access the Website, including when multiple users log in from the same device. This may include your IP address and other information about things like your internet service, location, type (including identifiers) of browser you use, or the pages you visit.
We may receive data whenever you visit a third party link through our Website or through cookies, this may include the date and time you visit the website; the web address, or URL, you are on; technical information about the IP address, browser and the operation system you use.
- Information We Get from Others. We may receive information about you from other sources and such information may be added to our Website from time to time. Such information may include your behavior towards various content posted on our Website from other sources.
- Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Website, we log Internet protocol (IP) address, and information about your use of and actions on our Website.
- Web Beacons. We may log information using digital images called Web beacons on our Website or in our emails. We use Web beacons to manage cookies, count visits, and to learn what marketing works and what does not. We also use Web Beacons to tell if you open or act on our emails.
2. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the information we receive about you in connection with the Service we provide to you and such personal information is used as follows:
By granting us the permission/consent as of date, you allow us to provide you with informative features and services we develop in future that use the information we receive about you in new ways.
We store the data for as long as it is necessary to provide products and services to you and others, including those described above, typically, information associated with your account will be kept until your account is deleted.
Usage by Children: We don't knowingly collect, maintain or sell products or Services to people under age 13 or use personal information from our Website about children under age 13. Children under the age of 18 should seek the consent of their parents before providing any information about themselves or their parents and other family members online.
3. SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
- We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
- We may also share your information with our qualified specialists to improve your user experience of the service.
- We may make some content, products and services available through the Website through co-operative relationships with third party providers. We may share with such partner any information that you provide, or that is collected, in the course of visiting any pages that are made available in co-operation with our partner.
The information provided by you may be shared by us with any third party for record keeping purposes, internal procedures or for any other purposes and by using this Website you expressly consent to such sharing of the information.
4. INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
- Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
- You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
- You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Website with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
5. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We take steps to help protect personal information, however you acknowledge that no company can fully prevent security risks.
- We do not under any circumstances represent that the Website is free from including but not limited to viruses, spywares, cancel bots, Trojans, time bombs and any such application which may be placed on the Website without our knowledge, however we shall take all the necessary and reasonable steps to ensure that the Website/Application is free from the above mentioned programs.
- Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access all or certain parts of our Website you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We require you not to share passwords with anyone.
6. CONTACT INFORMATION
E-106, Crystal Plaza, New Link Road, Andheri-West, Mumbai 400053.